- Make sure you measure your bath tub to ensure the pillow will fit properly
- Clean and dry your pillow after every use. I just rinse mine off with clean water and stick on wall to dry
- Every 2-3 times I do a thorough cleaning with soap and water
- Clean the suction cup off while cleaning as this allows them to stay in place better
- If you like a less firm pillow just let some air out
- Be sure to read an follow all manufacturers instructions for cleaning and use
Conclusion For Best Bath Pillow:
Remember that I stated above the most critical factor for me in choosing the best bath pillow was mold and mildew resistance.
The rest of the features comes down to a person choice and your comfort level.
Think about how you sleep in bed and even how you sit up in bed to read or watch TV.
This is important in your selection of the best bath pillow for you.
Because this is a similar position you might use in the bath tub.
Think about more neck or shoulder support. Also consider the slope of your bath tube.
Most bath tubes have some slope on the back end, while others are more vertical.
This should affect your choice of best bath pillow for you.
You might be here only looking for the best bath pillow. VJ Pillow is here to help you get the best night sleep.
A hot bath is one way to help you sleep better. I have spent a few year studying the best ways to improve sleep for my own health.
Another great article to read is “How to Sleep Better at Night”.
Lastly, a great pillow will make a world of difference in the quality sleep.
Check out our article on “Best Hotel Pillows”. This guide will help you get to the best nights sleep ever.