The Core Products Tri-Core Pillow features a unique design created to treat spinal complications. While helping correct the spinal posture of the neck.
Firstly, this uniquely designed pillow is made of high quality materials to provide comfort and refreshing sleep.
This makes it a top contender in the best contour pillow reviews.
Secondly, the distinctive design offer versatility for a great variety of people and comes in three different sizes.
The Tri-Core’s unique design, with its concave center, provides the pillow with the ability to align the neck and spine perfectly.
While the concave center cradles the head, the cervical role supports the neck, providing perfect comfort and the best possible spinal alignment.
Two cervical rolls allow you to adjust to your size making it to our top five best contour pillow reviews.
Available in three pillow sizes, from full to petite, it is possible to find the perfect pillow for just about anybody.
In addition, the cover, constructed from blend of cotton and polyester, while the inner stuffing consists of virgin polyester fiber.
All materials are free from any chemicals and are hypoallergenic.
A firm pillow will provide the correct support that will reduce neck pain and strain, as well as alleviate headaches.
The pillow fits a standard pillowcase and is washable. A perfect pillow for people with cervical complications, and recommended for patients diagnosed with arthritis.
In conclusion, it is suitable for back sleepers, and when using the raised sides, you can comfortably sleep on your side.
This may not be a great option if you prefer sleeping on your stomach. This pillow includes an recommended adjustment routine.
- Unique design with a concave center that comfortably cradles the head
- Offers diverse use by allowing you to switch between the use of two cervical rolls for the best neck support
- Recommended for the relief of headaches, neck pain, and the discomfort of arthritis
- Made from a blend of polyester and cotton and is filled with polyester fiber
- Completely washable and designed to be hypoallergenic
- Not suitable for sleeping in a face-down position
- Recommended to first adjust to the pillow before prolonged use can commence